Saturday, November 29, 2008

Simply "Cycle" Saturday

Another week of recycling, how exciting! Here is a short review of what we have already touched on:
  1. Phone Books
  2. Newspapers
  3. T-Shirts
  4. Shoe Boxes
  5. Pillows
  6. Received Cards

This week, in honor of Thanksgiving, I wanted to list different ways to re"cycle" your Turkey Dinner! I'm sure you all have different ways of creating new ways to enjoy your leftovers. I, myself, am not a fan of leftovers! If I am to eat the leftover food again, I have to do something to make it taste different. Here are some things I have come up with:

  1. How I eat Leftover Turkey: Fry the turkey in a small amount of butter and put it on your leftover buns or on 2 pieces of toast.
  2. Several Turkey Leftover Recipes: All Recipes, Mind Spring, or Simply Recipes.
  3. How I eat Leftover Mashed Potato: Pack the mashed potato in a hamburger former. Place a small amount of butter in a pan and fry the potatoes. I tastes like a hashbrown patty. I then drizzle a little ketchup over the top.
  4. Several Mashed Potato Leftover Recipes: eSSORTMENT, Big Oven, or WiredBerries.
  5. How I eat Leftover Cranberries: Hmmm...I just eat it as is. Sometimes it is good to spread a little on a turkey sandwich. It gives it a little bit of a sweet, tart flavor.
  6. Several Cranberry Leftover Recipes: Chowhound, Slashfood, or All Recipes.

Now it is your turn. Let me know how you re"cycle" your leftover Thanksgiving meal. I would love to hear what you do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online