Be sure to print this list off and bring it with you when you shop. If you come across any problems, you can whip these out to your defense. I have had to do it in the past! If there are any stores that you would like the policy for that are not listed here or if you have received a different one, leave a comment and share with everyone!
Dollar General Policy:
Dollar General is pleased to accept manufacturer coupons at any of our more than 8,100 stores. If you have five coupons for five products, you may use them in one transaction unless the coupon states otherwise. If the coupon states that it is good for any product, you may use the coupon for any product even if it is not pictured, unless the coupon states otherwise.
You may use a Dollar General coupon along with a Manufacturer's coupon for the same item, as long as neither coupon states otherwise. Unfortunately, due to fraudulent attempts, we are unable to accept internet coupons, unless they were e-mailed to you directly from Dollar General.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and welcome any opportunity we have to serve you in the future. You are a valued customer here at Dollar General.
Dear Target Guest,
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:--
We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons andmanufacturer-issued coupons.--
We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the sameitem, unless either coupon prohibits it.--
We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater thanthe purchase value of the item; in that case, we'll adjust the value of thecoupon to equal the price of the item.--
We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for productsnot carried in our stores.-- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.
I apologize for any disappointment this may have caused you. Have questions or want more information about using coupons at Target? Check with a Guest Services Team Leader at your store. You can also give usa call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help! Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.
Kmart will not send out a policy because they want the right to change it at their whim. They will say that they do accept Kmart & Manufacturer coupons. You can use one Kmart & one MFG for each item that you purchase. It is up to the store manager whether or not to accept printed coupons.
They do not double coupons except for their advertised double days in which they will double any coupon value up to $2, no more than 4 of the same coupon can be used and no more than 75 coupons per transaction.
I've noticed that my Kmart switches back and forth on accepting printed coupons. It is really hit or miss when we go in there. Good luck!
Walmart Policy: (This is directly from their website!)
Wal-Mart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
- Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
- Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
- Store coupons
- Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
- Internet coupons
- Soft drink container caps
The following are guidelines and limits:
- Wal-Mart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Wal-Mart will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
INTERNET/HOME PRINTED COUPONS>
Guidelines for Internet/Home Printed Coupons at Schnucks & Logli. We will accept internet/home-printed coupons according to the guidelines below:
- As with all manufacturer 's coupons, only one coupon per item can be applied.
- Internet/home-printed coupons for FREE products will not be accepted.
- Internet/home-printed coupons with a value greater than $5.00 will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to decline acceptance of any coupon that does not appear to be an original and/or any coupon that does not scan properly.
- Please contact a service center associate or the manager-on-duty if you have any questions.
Thank you for shopping at Schnucks/Logli! (Thanks HotCouponWorld)
I have not received the official policy yet. Once I do, I will post it here. They follow suit with Schnucks though so go by that for now.
Shop'n Save Policy:
I received your web page inquiry regarding coupons.
We do accept manufacturer's coupons; however we do not double or triple them. It is the manager's decision to accept either a manufacturer's or on-line coupon should there be some question as to it being a valid coupon. We have had problems with coupon fraud especially with on-line coupons. The manager on duty has the final decision.
I am sorry, but Shop 'n Save does not double manufacturer's coupons. (we have never offered this option to our customers.) Usually unless a product is on a super special at our competitors, our price of an item using a coupon can be less than our competitor's price with doubling the coupon.
There are many fraudulent Internet Coupons on the net and stores are very cautious and particular about what they accept. As with any coupons be it manufacturer or Internet printed coupons, if any doubt by the checker, a manager would have to approve accepting them. You might check with the store manager on duty BEFORE you shop to see if the manager will accept the coupons. The manager on duty will be the one to make that decision at store level because he will be able to physically see them.
Thank you for using our web site.
Shop 'n Save
Thank you for taking your time to contact our Corporate Offices. We appreciate hearing from our customers and value all comments received. Walgreen stores accept a variety of coupon’s everyday. The coupons fall into twocategories:
#1. Walgreens issued coupons and
#2. Manufacturer issued coupons.
The following are some guidelines for accepting these types of coupons.
- We will accept one Walgreen issued coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits such use.
- "Walgreens" Roto Ad coupons, IVC (Instant Value Coupon) coupons, and a manufacturer’s coupon can be used towards the purchase of any one item.
- Walgreens does not provide cash back if a coupon is presented from more than the purchase value of the item.
- Walgreens does not accept coupons from other retailers or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.
- When purchasing a Buy 1 Get 1 free item, only one coupon can be applied towards the purchase because the customer is only purchasing one item.
- If a coupon states "good on any size of the product" and does not specifically exclude trail sizes of this product, the coupon can be used to purchase trial sized products.
- Walgreens does not accept expired coupons.
- As a company we do not price match.
- If an item that was purchased with a coupon is returned, we will refund the price paid by the customer. Example: If the item’s retail was $1.49 and the manufacturer’s coupon was $.25 off, we would refund $1.24.I hope I have answered all your questions.
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. We will look forward to serving your drug store needs in the future.