Monday, June 16, 2008

CVS Garnier Problem


Those of you who went shopping this week and had a problem with the Garnier Nutritioniste producing a ECB, I sent an email to CVS. Hopefully I will hear back from them tomorrow. I let them know of the problem and asked if they could somehow still get us the ECBs. You may each have to email them and they will probably apply a ECB to our cards that will print next time we purchase something. I will let you know for sure when I receive notice from them.
I emailed CVS and told them of the problem and they said they would apply the coupon to my card and next time I scan it, it will print out for me. They are a wonderful company, very polite and accomodating. That's the way it should be. I have never had a bad experience with them yet, and hope not to ever!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online