Sunday, June 22, 2008

Deals for the Week


I will be posting the deals for this week tomorrow hopefully! Check back then for the great deals. Anyone interested in carpooling. I am planning on going to CVS on Saturday afternoon. I am not sure what time yet but if you would like to come along, leave me a comment here to let me know!
Another side note: Keep all of your expired coupons! Money Saving Mom posted an address where expired coupons can be sent and our Service persons can use them up to 6 months past their expiration date. I am all for helping our service people any way that I can and for the cost of a stamp! If you would like to add any you may have to mine, just give them to me before the last day of every month and I will send them all together. Here is the address if you want to send yours yourself:
48 MSS/DPF
ATTN: Coupon Connection Program
Unit 5200, Box 105
APO AE 09464-0105

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online