Monday, March 9, 2009

Mission Possible Mondays!

Welcome to Mission Possible Mondays from a Mom on a Mission since 2008!

I thought it would be fun to host a new Mission every Monday for myself and others that may be willing to participate. It will be a lot of fun to see what new things we can set out to do!

HERE IS YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT:

Do something unexpected for your spouse this week.

WHEN, WHERE, WHY:

Whenever it will surprise him/her, wherever the opportunity arises because they deserve it!

REPORT A MISSION COMPLETE:

Whenever you complete your mission (3/9/09-3/15/09)

  1. Grab my Mission Possible Mondays button from the left side bar.

  2. Post about the Mission and how you completed it.
  3. Come back here and enter your post URL into the Mister Linky below. (If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment here with how you completed the Mission!)

Next Monday, I will report on how I completed the Mission and will then post a new one.

Do you have a Mission idea? Email me and yours may be featured!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online