Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July!

I'm sure you have noticed that I haven't posted anything since last week. I had the chance to go to Tennessee and see family for the 4th of July. We had a good time with the family but there was a lot of rain! Fireworks got rained out and a gigantic rain storm hit while we were on our boating trip. I have never experienced so much rain at once. Everything in the 2-story pontoon boat was soaked. Nothing and no one left the storm dry. Luckily there was a gift shop with dry clothes. I now have a $40 souvenir outfit. This is a prime example of why saving money year round is a great idea. You can then splurge a bit for emergency situations. I hope you all made a memory this 4th of July.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online