Friday, September 4, 2009

Dear Readers

Hey all, just thought I would pop in and let you know what has been up with me. I had one crazy, busy week this week. I have been fighting a back injury and had to attend rigorous physical therapy this week which were sometimes quite painful and other times relieving. I also had sorority recruitment this week. I am advisor for Zeta Tau Alpha at UMSL and helped them with their recruitment this week. They did an awesome job and got new girls that I think will really shine! So, needless to say, I was way too busy this week to have any me time or time to blog for you all. I promise things will be back to normal by Sunday! I may take tomorrow to recouperate but watch for awesome stuff to be posted Sunday. I hope you all had a great week. Feel free to leave a comment on how you have been. I love to hear from my readers!

By the way, if you live in St. Louis, be sure to go see Disney on Ice 100 Years of Magic at the St. Charles Family Arena. I went with my family tonight and it was AWESOME! The performances were spectacular and the outfits were very cool. I will post more about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online