Monday, November 9, 2009

Computer Problems

Hey readers, I have a delay in posting this week. My laptop cord busted off inside my laptop and it is no longer getting power to it. My laptop is where I have saved my deals & coupon database. I am getting it repaired tomorrow so I will be posting all that I can tomorrow after the fix.

Amy sent me a deal that I want to make sure you all have the chance to do if you want.

Mr. Potato Head Christmas Spud is on sale this week at Target for $5.99. Use this $5 printable MFG and pay only $.99.

Check back tomorrow for posts to Target, Toys 'R' Us, Kmart, Walmart, Walgreens & maybe some grocery stores.

Update: Well...my laptop was more broken than we thought and will need extensive repairs. I will be having my hard drive put in my home computer tomorrow and should be able to post some deals then.

If you have a particular store that you would like to see the deals for, be sure to leave a comment here and I will be sure to at least do those stores. Hope you all are still finding some great stuff. Be sure to comment if you find any good deals and share with all of us! Thanks for being fabulous readers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online