Have you tried Yoplait Light yet? I have and I really like it. To me it tastes just as yummy as the regular Yoplait yogurt but with less calories! There are 100 calories and 0 fat in each 6oz cup of Yoplait Light Yogurt. If you do Weight Watchers, that is 2 points per cup! Another bonus is that each cup contains 20% of your daily value of Calcium & Vitamin D.
When you eat a meal do you feel like you aren't done until you have desert? This is me for sure! I love desert but I love to try to find healthy options to curving my sweet tooth. Yoplait Light came out with two new flavors to help with this, Red Velvet Cake & Blueberry Pie! Both of those would definitely satisfy my sweet tooth! Try them for yourself and see what you think.
Congratulations to Cheryl F. for winning!
Now for the best part, Yoplait and MyBlogSpark wanted to offer one of my readers an "Outsmart Temptation" Gift Pack as seen in the picture above. You will receive an insulated gourmet lunch tote, a food journal & a travel utensil kit (includes a spoon, knife & fork in a carrying case).
Mandatory Entry: You must be a follower of Mom On a Mission 2008 and comment with these two things:
- Email Address
- Share a tip that you may have for outsmarting temptation. It can be something you have or would like to do.
Please be sure to make a seperate comment for each entry!
15 Extra Entries:
- Subscribe to Mom On A Mission 2008 (1 entry)
- Become a Facebook Fan of Mom On A Mission 2008 (1 entry)
- Become a Follower of Mom On A Mission 2008 on Twitter (1 entry)
- Technorati Fav Mom On A Mission 2008 (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (2 entries - leave two seperate comments)
- Tweet about this Giveaway - be sure to use this hashtag with your post #MOAM2008Yoplait (2 entries - leave two seperate comments)
- Blog about this Giveaway be sure to come back here and comment with the link (2 entries - leave two seperate comments)
- Add my button to your blog (5 entries - leave 5 seperate comments)
Giveaway is open to US residents and ends 4/2/10. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond.