Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mission In Action

I'm sure some of you have been wondering where in the world have I been! I have been so extremely busy with several things lately. With it being summer now, my son is wanting to be outside more and more. We went on a vacation last month and another one this weekend. I have also been sewing my heart out because I desired to open an Etsy store which I just did this week. I am very excited for all the new changes going on in my life right now and am sorry that my blog has suffered a bit for it. I hope you will all understand.

Tomorrow I will be posting several awesome giveaways so definitely come back and check them out tomorrow! I hope you are all having a terrific summer. Enjoy the wonderful weather while it lasts!

Check out my Etsy store if you would like. I will be adding more things to it as I get pictures.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online