Thursday, March 22, 2012

Disney on Ice - Dare to Dream

*Pictures to be added ASAP*

Let me tell you, the show was AWESOME!  It was very entertaining, kept your attention, even for the little guys, colorful, energetic, great dancing, etc.  It was definitely one of the best Disney on Ice shows I have been to.

My 2 year old nephew couldn't take his eyes off the ice.  He absolutely loved it.  My 4 year old really enjoyed when Mickey came out.  My little guy (1 year old) really loved the horses.  He kept saying, "Roof".  He thought the horses were dogs :-).  Bless his little heart!

The show started with an introduction from Mickey and the gang.  The first story portrayed was The Frog Princess, then came Cinderella and finally Tangled.  The stunts in Tangled were absolutely amazing!  I am not going to give away what they did, you will have to go and buy your tickets and watch the show yourself!

You can purchase tickets from TicketMaster.  Children 3 and under are FREE if they sit on your lap.  Use code 1MOM2 and get the tickets for $11 for select shows.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online