Friday, September 21, 2012

Disney on Ice Recap

 Last night my family and I went to Disney on Ice Treasure Trove and we had a blast!  My four year old couldn't take his eyes off the ice.  He absolutely loved every scene.  The opening scene got the crowd involved and then the ice dancers dove in and put on a great show!
 One of the scenes in the show was from The Lion King.  The costumes were a lot of fun and the skaters were great.
Another of the scenes was from Alice in Wonderland.  I am so happy to see them use one of my favorite classic movies in the show.  It was neat.  The 2 faced men were a real stand out for my little guy.
Another great classic was represented as well.  You can't have a treasure without Peter Pan!  It was fun to watch the lost boys, Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinkerbell all preform on the stage.

Overall it was a fabulous, must-see show.  If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, be sure to do so before it is too late!  The show runs until Sunday at the Chaifetz Arena.  Use code:  FFA12 to get discounted tickets!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online