Saturday, November 10, 2012

Goals #2

Two days after I established my first set of goals, I am happy to say I have accomplished all 3 of them.  I sold the pink knee pads to a friend, folded and put away all the laundry that was haunting me and went through the entire gigantic pile of papers.  Those are not ALL put away but there are just a few to file away and then they are gone!

Here are my next set of goals:


#1:  In my first set of goals I had paper overload.  Why?  MAIL!  I need to come up with some way to organize mail as soon as it enters our home.  I will be searching pinterest for a good idea and I would love some idea suggestions from you as well!

#2:  My son has been asking for us to repaint his room for quite some time.  With the small amount of free time we have, it has been a very LONG running job.  We had to strip the wallpaper boarder off the walls which is now finally done.  Now we need to either move everything out of his room or move it so that we can paint.  That will be a big job as well as he and his brother have a lot of stuff.  This may be a goal that will remain on my list for a bit but I will update progress as it comes.

#3:  My sale item for this set of goals is a Leap Frog game I bought thinking it would work with the Leap Pad my son has which it did not.  I do not wish to purchase another Leap Pad system so I will be selling this game.  It is a Leap Frog Little Touch LeapPad "Where the Wild Things Are" game that I would like to get $5 for.  It retails new for $16.



Has anyone else taken this challenge and set 3 small goals for yourself to help get your life under control as I have?  If so, I would love to hear about your progress!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online