Monday, December 30, 2013

Holiday Appetizer Ideas

Are you entertaining at your home for New Years?  My family is not entertaining in our home this year but we are going to 2 friend's houses this year.  As I am looking through recipes, I stumbled across one of my favorites that for some reason I constantly forget about.  We have always called it "Pigs in a Blanket"  but Pillsbury calls it Mini Crescent Dogs.



I love appetizers that are easy to make.  This recipe only has a few ingredients:  Pillsbury crescent rolls, mini hot dogs, and cheese.  Pop them in the oven and tada!  Only take a few minutes and they are a delicious snack to enjoy with your friends.


Here are a few other Pillsbury recipes that are easy to make and would be a great appetizer idea for your New Years party:
 What appetizer is your favorite go to for a party?  Please share the recipe!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online