Just like Ebay but FREE!

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've just been tagged for the first time ever by Saving Sisters.... Thanks so much!

Here's what I am supposed to do: Post the rules of the game. Then list 7 things about me. Finally, list 7 blogs that I have tagged randomly.
The Rules:
  1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs
  4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Seven things about me:

  1. I am married & have a 1 year old.
  2. I work part time at a local university.
  3. I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 4 turtles, 1 tortoise, 2 sharks & 4 tetra fish.
  4. I have 1 brother & sister-in-law.
  5. I love to scrapbook.
  6. I do modeling on occasion and enjoy it.
  7. I love to dance. I used to teach ballet, tap & jazz. I would love to learn hip hop.

7 Blogs that I Tagged.

  1. Leaving Excess
  2. A Year of CrockPotting
  3. $5 Dinners
  4. Love Me a Deal
  5. Jendi's Journal
  6. Freebies 4 Mom
  7. Rockin' Coupon Mommie

3 comments:

Coupon Mommie said...

Thanks for tagging me! It feels like a big blogging baby step for me. Aww...

Michelle said...

Thank you! That is an honor and I do appreciate it. Unfortunately, I get tagged a lot (good problem to have), and I cannot keep up!

I will link to your blog soon.

PS - I LOVE the birthday cake!!

Jendi said...

Thanks for thinking of me!
This is two now that I'm due.
Enjoying your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online