Thursday, February 26, 2009

Learn A Little, Link A Lot

I thought it would be fun to post Learn A Little, Link A Lot!
What is this, you ask?
This is a post to allow all of us bloggers to get to know each other a little better.

Here is what you do:
1. Post 10 things about yourself.
2. Post 5 blogs that you really enjoy to go to.
3. Post 1 thing that you received for FREE lately that you are really excited about!
4. Come back here and post on Mr. Linky so we can all learn a little bit about you.

If you don't have a blog, please post a comment here with your things.
I would love to know a little more about all you wonderful people!
(Please don't post things that will make you a target for spam or otherwise not nice people.)

10 Things About Myself
:
  1. I am married.
  2. I have a son.
  3. I have a BA in Biology.
  4. I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 fish, 4 turtles, and a tortoise.
  5. I work for a local university in research.
  6. I love ballet & jazz dance.
  7. I love to scrapbook.
  8. I was just told 2 weeks ago I need glasses, I'm far sighted.
  9. I love to be outside, hiking is a favorite.
  10. I love Hawaii!!!!!!!

5 Blogs I really enjoy to go to: (Just because I didn't list you doesn't mean I don't LOVE your blog! There are so many I love!)

What I received for FREE lately that I am excited about:

  • Hmmm......I received 10 coupons in the mail this month to get the items for FREE. They were Yo-Plus, Del Monte Dices Tomatoes, Diet Dr. Pepper x 2 (one in the mail & one from QT), Hill's Science Diet Cat Food (My kittys will love that!), Suave, Star Food Item, Cesar Canine Entree (My dogs will love that!), Kozy Shack Oatmeal & VS Panties! Very exciting. I have gotten a few of them but still have some to get!

Now its your turn, lets hear yours!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online