Monday, March 16, 2009

Mission Possible Mondays

DID YOU ACCEPT THE MISSION?

Last week's MISSION was to focus on your spouse or significant other. You were to do something nice for him/her. How did you complete the MISSION? Post here and let me know.

MY MISSION COMPLETE!

This weekend I, my hubby, son, best friend and her hubby took a trip to Chicago to celebrate my best friend's birthday which is St. Pat's. We decided to also celebrate my hubby's birthday since his is the end of this month. We went to a restaurant that they both wanted to go to, Ed Debevics. It was lots of fun.

The next day, I surprised him and took him to Banana Republic and got him a shirt for his birthday. He was very happy.

Now for this week's MISSION.

HERE IS YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT:

Teach your child or another loved one a valuable lesson.

WHEN, WHERE, WHY:

Whenever and wherever the opportunity arises because they deserve it. It is really sad to me to see children learning negative behavior from their parents. My best friend witnessed a child stealing gum from a vendor at the Farmer's Market last weekend. The child saw that she saw him and went and told his mom, "That lady saw me!" He looked nervous. The mom looked at her and gave her a dirty look as if to say, "You better not say a thing to my child." My friend was upset to say the least. I can't believe that parents are intentionally teaching their kids how to be deviants.

We as parents are raising the next generations of leaders in our country. What kind of leaders do we want? That should definitely give us reason to teach them the proper behavior and personal attributes.

REPORT A MISSION COMPLETE:

Whenever you complete your mission (3/16/09-3/22/09).

1. Grab my MISSION Possible Mondays button from the left side bar.


2. Post about the MISSION and how you completed it.

3. Come back here and enter your post URL into the Mister Linky below. (If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment here with how you completed the MISSION!)

Next Monday, I will report on how I completed the MISSION and will then post a new one.

Do you have a MISSION idea? Email me and yours may be featured!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online