Friday, April 10, 2009

Juicy Juice House Party!

Have you heard about my Juicy Juice House Party? Do you live in St. Louis?

April 18th

1pm-3pm

Juicy Juice has chosen me to host a party for them! They want to spread the word about their new line of juice. You can come and try Juicy Juice Immunity & Juicy Juice Brain Development. I am really excited. Everyone could use a little of each of those right?!

If you would like to try the new product, meet me and bring your little ones (if you have any) to play, be sure to RSVP!

Each person that comes will receive a FREE party pack which includes:

Juicy Juice coupons
Juicy Juice sample cups
Juicy Juice napkins
Juicy Juice mini playing card
Juicy Juice eco-friendly grocery tote bag
Juicy Juice re-usable bottles (BPA free)
Juicy Juice growth chart
Juicy Juice activity booklet

Space is limited so be sure to respond soon. I still have 12 more spaces! Click here to learn more and email me to RSVP!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online