Recently Dole & Momdot sent me some Dole Jarred Pinneapple Chunks to try. They also sent me some recipes to make using the jarred fruits. Let me tell you that they were delicious! I'd never tried the jarred fruit before. They are delicious and full of flavor and they are healthy too!
Did you know:
- Pinneapple is a great source of Vitamin C which will strengthen your child's immune system.
- Fruit is a better snack choice than high calorie junk food.
- Fruit combats childhood obesity.
- Presenting fruit in a fun way will raise your child's interest.
- Fruit is the perfect before bed snack.
Pineapple Tuna Bites
- 1 Can (16oz) tuna packed in water, drained & flaked
- 2 Tbsp (1oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Jar (24.5oz) DOLE Pineapple Chunks
- 2 Tbsp chopped almonds
- 24 small round crackers (I used Ritz Roasted Vegetable Crackers)
Mandarin Chicken Rollups
- 1 Cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 1/4 Cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 Jar (24.5oz) DOLE Mandarin Oranges
- 4 (6") flour tortillas (I used FlatOuts.)
- 1 Cup DOLE Romaine Lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
Be sure to try these recipes. Visit their website for more information and recipes. While you are there, be sure to enter The DOLE Magic Giveaway. Here you can enter to win a trip for 4 to Maui, Hawaii. There are other weekly and daily prizes to be won. This giveaway ends 10/21/09, so enter quickly.