Monday, October 19, 2009

Where have I been?

This past weekend, I went to a ladies retreat at the Bill Rice Ranch. It was colder than we anticipated but was a lot of fun. If you are ever looking for a great, quality, Christian camp to attend or send your kids to, I would suggest this camp to you.

If you have a special interest in sign language, they have a special week where they will train you in sign language. I plan to attend that next August. Feel free to attend with me!

If you would like to learn more, check out their website.


As for this week, I may be scarce at posting. We had a death in the family and I will be traveling out of state and may not be able to post much. I will post what and when I can. I will leave a Mr. Linky here. Please post any deals or FREEbies that you find. If all of us work together, we can find some really great deals!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online