Monday, March 8, 2010

Pampers Cruisers Dry Max Review

Pampers gave me a chance to try out the new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max. I was surprised how well they worked! My little guy is pretty much potty trained but at night, he goes in his pants so he still wears diapers or pull-ups to bed.

Some nights he goes so much that it leaks all over his bed and he wakes up crying because he is all wet. I started putting the Pampers Cruisers w/ Dry Max on him and he woke up dry as can be every morning! He and I are much happier. He wakes up dry and I have less laundry!

If you would like to try these new and improved diapers and haven't yet requested your sample, you can do that at their website here.

If you have received a sample and tried them out, leave a comment here and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online