Friday, March 18, 2011

Disney on Ice Mickey's Magical Journey Review

My family had a blast at the Disney on Ice show last night.  We were able to attend opening night and the place was packed!  We had a terrible time fighting through traffic to get to parking and into the show that we missed the first 15 minutes, unfortunately.

Once we got there, it was awesome.  I absolutely love to watch ice skating and the bright colors and familiar characters made it all the more fun!
 The above picture was from The Little Mermaid.  The ugly sea witch was scary looking for sure!  It made me want to watch the movie again!  The Little Mermaid (Two-Disc Platinum Edition)
 This one was from Lilo & Stitch.  My little guy has never seen this movie and he was amused by Stitch.  I guess I will have to at least rent this one for him.  Lilo & Stitch 2-Disc Big Wave Edition
This one is the finale.  All the characters came out for their final appearance.  There was so much color and action!  I like that they used very well known movies like Peter Pan & The Little Mermaid and then not so well known (to us anyways), Lion King & Lilo & Stitch.  I really enjoyed the show.

If you have been thinking of going and have not bought your tickets yet, be sure to do so.  You have until Sunday, the 20th to get tickets for the show!  Be sure to use code: MOM to get a family 4-pack of tickets for $44 (some restrictions apply).

If you saw the show, leave a comment and let me know what you thought of it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online