Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mommy Moment


Friends are to be cherished! I had the chance to spend some time with a good friend of mine today. I hadn't seen her since October. We chatted about some important things as well as just catching up on lost time. It seems that time just flies by.

I remember in college, it seemed like time went by so slowly. The days just weren't over soon enough. Now, I long for the days to slow down. Seeing friends seems to be harder than ever. Everyone has gone their own way, has their own jobs, families, lives. Those that we used to put everything aside for have moved on.

Being your own person is hard. Your family expects you to be a certain way. It is hard to go and do what you want, a little mouth expects food at a certain time, bubble baths at night and a good night kiss. No matter how much I miss my friends and wish to see them more, I wouldn't trade anything.

I love it when my little guy just simply looks at me and says "Mommy, luloo". This means "Mommy, I love you". He is very precious. I miss the time to myself and with my friends but I would never replace the precious time with him and his daddy. They have become my best friends, my shoulder, my rocks! They are the ones that I would do anything for and set anything aside for. I praise God everyday for giving me a wonderful husband and a very sweet and loving little man.

Spring seems to be a time to reflect on all that is beautiful and bright. I couldn't ask for anything more beautiful than a family that loves me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online