Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walgreens at a Glance

Since I am under the weather, I am in great need of more sleep. I will try to get to posting all my store deals tomorrow but for now, here are some of the FREEbies that stuck out to me at Walgreens:
  • Bayer Breeze2 or Contour Blood Glucose Meter $14.99. Get $14.99 MIR.
  • Ecotrin $2. Get $2 RR.
  • Nivea Body Wash 16.9oz $4.99. Get $4.99 RR.
  • Rembrandt Toothpaste 2.6 or 3oz or Mouthwash 16oz $5.99. Get $5.99 RR.
  • Bayer Quick Release Crystals 4ct $2.49. Get $2.49 RR.

If you haven't heard already, Walgreens has decided to do away with their Easy Saver Booklets. This makes me very sad because now there will be less opportunities to double up on coupons! They are in exchange going completely to Register Reward (RR) deals. Some of these will be FREE after RR each week and others will just be discounted.

What do you think of this change at Walgreens? Do you like it better or worse? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online