- I enjoy going to church each week. What could be more happy or healthy than making sure your Spirit is in check!
- I enjoy playing outside with my little guy. It makes me super happy to see him having a good time.
- I enjoy walking the dogs. We all need the exercise. My dogs get lazy sometimes and walking keeps them going.
- I enjoy sitting and reading a good book. This is a destresser for me. Nothing is more healthy than relieving some stress.
- I enjoy hanging out with friends. This is another great way for me to destress.
- I enjoy going to concerts. This is great exercise and makes me happy. Who doesn't enjoy to boogie every now and then?
- I have a healthier home when I clean with natural products. I can really tell the difference using chemicals over natural things to clean.
- I really enjoy fostering cats! It is so cool to take in the pregnant mommas and watch them prepare for labor and then watch the little ones grow. Makes me very happy!
- I love to relax and snuggle up to a good movie. I will pop some natural popcorn and add a little seasoning salt and enjoy my healthy high-fiber snack!
- I enjoy hiking and seeing new sights. There is just something about exploring new things that makes me happy. I love to see and do things I have never seen or done before. I usually get lots of exercise in the process which is very healthy!
Now it is your turn. What are 10 little things for you? Because you are my readers, TwitterMoms and Juicy Rewards have offered a FREE rewards code for you to use TWMOM-READR. This is worth 1 point. This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account. Limit one new account bonus code per new account. All accounts must be created and all codes entered by May 7, 2010 at 11:59pm EST.
I wrote this blog while participating in the Twitter Mom's and Tropicana Trop50 blogging program to be eligible to win 6 free Juicy Rewards points and a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.