- 54% of people who take their vehicles in for service or repairs are women.
- Using the right grade of high-quality motor oil can help maximize fuel economy.
- Using low quality oils can damage the vehicles engine over time and can possibly void warranties.
- High-quality motor oils like Pennzoil or Quaker State are designed to meet the demands of today's engines.
Jiffy Lube is one company that uses the high-quality motor oils such as Pennzoil and Quaker State. You can find a location near you here. On behalf of Jiffy Lube and MyBlogSpark, I have a $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card to giveaway!
To Enter the Giveaway:
Congratulations to huffychic for winning this giveaway.
- You must be a follower of Mom On A Mission 2008.
- You must visit the Motor Oil Matters website and comment with what you found most interesting. Please also leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
For extra entries:
•Enter my other giveaway(s). Leave a comment telling me you did this.
•Become a fan of Mom On A Mission 2008 on Facebook. Leave a comment with your username.
•Technorati Fav Mom On A Misison 2008. Leave a comment telling me you did this.
•Follow Mom On A Misison 2008 on Twitter.
•Become a follower of Mommy and Me, Naturally! Leave a comment telling me you did this.
•Tweet or post about this giveaway on Facebook. Leave a comment with the post link. You can do this up to 5 times a day. Leave seperate comments for each time.
•Add my button to your blog. Leave a comment telling me you did this.
•Blog about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the post link.
This giveaway ends 4/30/10. The winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org.