Little by little I have been converting things in my house to Eco-friendly items. Cleaners and chemicals are very important things to change in my opinion. Seventh Generation and MyBlogSpark gave me the chance to review some of their cleaning products. They worked great and the best part is that they are natural!
The day I received the cleaning set in the mail, my dog had a huge accident on the floor. I was able to use the Multipurpose cleaner and paper towels right off the bat. They worked really well. The cleaner has a very herbally smell so if you are a fan of that then it would be excellent for you.
Seventh Generation products are non-toxic, safe for the environment, free of indoor air pollutants and EPA registered. The paper towels are recycled, unbleached, and chemical free. I try to use rags at my house as much as possible but if I do get paper towels, I get the Eco-friendly versions and only if they are really cheap.
Congratulations to Rachel (mrs.manley @) for winning this giveaway.
In honor or Earth week and thanks to Seventh Generation and MyBlogSpark, I am hosting a giveaway for the cleaning kit seen above. Here are the requirements to enter the giveaway:
- You must be a follower of Mom On A Mission 2008.
- Leave a comment below with your email and tell me what you have done for the environment this year.
For extra entries:
- Enter my other giveaway(s). Leave a comment telling me you did this.
- Become a fan of Mom On A Mission 2008 on Facebook. Leave a comment with your username.
- Technorati Fav Mom On A Misison 2008. Leave a comment telling me you did this.
- Become a follower of Mommy and Me, Naturally! Leave a comment telling me you did this.
- Tweet or post about this giveaway on Facebook. Leave a comment with the post link. You can do this up to 5 times a day. Leave seperate comments for each time.
- Add my button to your blog. Leave a comment telling me you did this.
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the post link.
Giveaway ends 4/26/10. Winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org.