Tuesday, August 5, 2008

800 WINS!

No one emailed me to claim the prize for being the 500th one to visit my site so I will have another. The one to bring my site to 800 WINS!

Here is what you do:
  1. Whenever you visit my site, scroll to the bottom where the counter is and see what number you made it. If you are 800, keep reading.
  2. Send me an email telling me you were 800 (please include your name, address where I can send the gift, email, something that interests you the most, & what 1 coupon you would love to have that you don't!)
  3. You will then receive an email back from me confirming your email.
  4. 2-3 weeks later, you will receive a gift in the mail!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't get your counter to show up at the bottom of the page, so I have no idea what number I am! ;) I'm using IE 7.

Riannon said...

HUH...I'm sorry you can't view the counter. It is at 649 right now so it has a little ways to go. The counter isn't at the very bottom, it is right above the disclaimer in a little yellow blogpatrol box. I use IE also so I'm not sure why you can't see it. I wish there was another way for me to see who views my site and when. You can keep sending me emails and I will check for you if you want. Thanks so much for your comment.
Riannon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online