Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Grocery Store Deals

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted the grocery store deals yet. I got behind this week since I went out of town and have had to work a third day. Things are hectic but I will get them up here I promise!

I have seen that Shop'n Save is having a RR type deal on their Kellogg's stuff too (Thanks Joni!). It appears to work similar to the Walgreens one except they will take the price off at the register rather than give you a RR. So, if your Walgreens is out of the stuff and you have a Shop'n Save, grab their ad or go online and print the ad and the coupons and you could get it there! If anyone has deal suggestions that they find, post a comment here and share with everyone. I promise, I will get Shop'n Save posted tonight and Schnucks & Dierbergs by tomorrow night! Thanks for your patience and please help out by commenting if you see something!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online