Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spread the Blog-LOVE!!!

February hosts Valentine's Day. When you think of Valentine's Day, what is the first word that comes to mind? LOVE!!! In honor of the month of LOVE, I would like to start "Spread the Blog-LOVE!"

I am on a mission to find wonderful blogs. For this I would like your help! If you have a blog and you would like to take part in "Spread the Blog-LOVE", I would like to hear from you! All you have to do is fill out the form below. Be sure to answer all the questions so that I can display your blog as best I can.

On March 1st I will have a special post just for you! I will display your blog button (if you have one), write a small paragraph about your blog & what I like about it.

Here is a special treat, the more you spread the word, the more fun this will be. If you look in the form below, it asks where you heard about "Spread the Blog-LOVE". When you spread the news of this, be sure to tell your readers to enter your blog URL! The blog that "Spread the Blog-LOVE" the most, will get a $10 Gift Card to the store of their choice. You will also receive a "Spread the Blog-LOVE" Award to post on your blog if you desire.

Now, start spreading the word!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online